I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: freedom
I’m writing in an uninhibited manner. More so than I’ve ever done before as 52 approaches. If not now, then when. Isn’t it time I stop caring what people (who are not even in my life anymore) think. They won’t … Continue reading
Nothing beats pink – it was so beautiful seeing those balloons go up in the video. Read this wonderful article by blogger Kirsten with loads of photos from the event. Loved this one Kirsten shot, of Vincent Wijeysingha and he’s … Continue reading
Call me an ignoramous. Go ahead. I feel quite ignorant and positively dumb, after just discovering this today. I didn’t know certain websites were banned in Singapore, till I came across this article on Yahoo Singapore which talks about the … Continue reading