I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: grandmother
These butter cream cakes with jam on top, transport me back to afternoons with my grandmother, aunties, uncles and cousins. I was one of the younger ones then as it was the early 70’s and the rest of my cousins … Continue reading
I was emailing my cousin D an SNL clip on YouTube, that was a little raunchy. In my email I confessed that I would have put the video on the blog if my mum, aunts and uncles were not a … Continue reading
The South Indian banana leaf curry here is so good, but I hope to not be tempted to return in a long time. Why you ask? Because it’s ruining my diet. I always overeat. Sorry to tempt you as well, … Continue reading
Anusha Rajaseharan isn’t as tall as I expected at 1.69m, but then again this is tall by Asian standards. She’s just 21 years old and a student. The Miss World pageant will be in Sanya China on the 30th of … Continue reading
Since I need to inject some new life into my blog, I thought I should start sharing information about the little trips I have taken. I will start, in my next post, with my last trip which was taken … Continue reading