I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Harris
I was surprised to find Harris Bookstore full of people eagerly lugging as much as their arms could carry. Is the sale that great, I asked myself? Oh no, my next thought was, please not another closing down sale. Not … Continue reading
I was excited when I spotted the Tin Tin Comics section at Harris Bookstore. The soft cover ones cost about S$14 each, and S$13 if you have one of those discount cards. But be warned. Tin Tin written 70 years … Continue reading
Cute huh? Pink, girly Voodoo Dolls. Very interesting concept – eco friendly and super light paper wallets. At the Harris Bookstore at Somerset 313 there was a whole collection of manga by a Singaporean artist which I found captivating. This … Continue reading