I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hot
Somehow you can’t relax when the heat gets to you, but when I look at my photos in the air-conditioned comfort of my home I long to be transported back there again – there where the sun makes the water … Continue reading
The blinding glare of the sun and the heat combined to give me a splitting headache, but the abundance of light made for great photos. I was wondering how the tourists from cold climates could bear this. I must prefer … Continue reading
Love Eng’s Wan Tan Noodles so much, I’m sure I’ll be returning here again and again. The noodle quality and chilli that will create a firestorm in your mouth is what makes it so great. The steamed dumplings are superb … Continue reading
It’s been an unusual October with days of scorching sun. Feels like your skin could peel right off. So glad it’s pouring down right now. What relief.
I have countless photos of trees. Love em. One of our many ‘do not’ signs. I can’t ride a bike, so this looks like a good way to travel to me. Like the shade factor too. Love the yellow of … Continue reading
As we enter Holland Village on another super hot, blue sky day, you can see that construction of the MRT is still going on. I can’t wait for this stop on the yellow line to be ready. There is the … Continue reading