I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: humility
I hesitate to publish my raw thoughts. I’m aware that beneath this post lies my own bitterness due to certain traumas in life. But perhaps my thoughts about disparity and privilege might strike a chord with you. You see, on … Continue reading
I feel very strongly about good values. Seems to be lacking sometimes in this material world. Or replaced by lousy ones (good to be aggressive?) in the chase for more power or money which I don’t think is very good … Continue reading
I’m sure that most people like me were skeptical when the PM implored that his team should not lord it over the people and reminded them that they were servants to the people. I was shocked, delighted and then skeptical … Continue reading
Tripadvisor is a site I always check out before booking a hotel. After all, what can beat the combined reviews of guests from all over the world who have actually stayed at the hotel. Tripadvisor has just published their best … Continue reading