I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: inspiring
I was shocked to see this farewell on my Instagram feed today. One of the saddest things about finding cancer support online is loosing your friends. Knowing someone online can be so powerful, because you kinda know their souls. You … Continue reading
I am so thankful to the bloggers I’ve recently discovered through the WordPress app, who share their journey through chemotherapy, surgeries, scans and all the things that go into tackling cancer. They make me feel not so alone because no … Continue reading
I am always deeply moved when Mr Chiam See Tong speaks. No one who has suffered a stroke would ever work this hard or be this motivated and driven. No doubt that he loves the people of Singapore. He said … Continue reading
Alex Noriega is a 29 year old cartoonist from Barcelona and I think he is a genious! Check out his wonderful blog, Stuff No One Told Me with the cutest, strangely motivational illustrations. These are some of my favourites.