I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Jamie Oliver
My second time here and I seem to have amnesia over how expensive the food is including too small portions. I’ve has better pasta at Pasta Fresca so was a tad disappointed again. The ambience is nice but service not … Continue reading
Decided that since I spend so much time attached to my phone I might as well use it to blog. Think with the new WordPress app it’s becoming easier to do this. Finally tried out Jamie Oliver’s Restaurant at Vivocity. … Continue reading
Surprised to see H&M open where the National Geographic store used to be. I quite like the kiddie clothes here. Cute hair and phone assessories too – cute pink walrus iphone cover. And I do like how mustard and navy … Continue reading
Took these photos some time ago, before I fell ill. Wonder if Jamie Oliver’s restaurant has opened since then. I also wonder if there are still queues at Madam Kwan’s (probably). Considering that it’s perpetual summer, here I chuckled over … Continue reading