I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: JCube
Sinned with a pulled pork burger at Chili’s and it was totally worth it. Although I have to admit I was very thirsty after the meal (loads of salt probably?). One thing that’s great – Chili’s has excellent service, even … Continue reading
My partner got the roof of his mouth burnt by the miniscule curry puffs and my tea tasted like it was made from those three in one sachets (Uggh – a big no no in my book). But if I … Continue reading
There is actually quite a lot to see at the new Jurong Mall. Couldn’t fit it all in the previous post so I decided to spilt it up into a few posts. I am happy that there’s a Times Bookstore. … Continue reading
An update since I just posted the Franc Franc photos and took pretty long to upload the rest. Here goes. I think people who have vertigo will not be too comfortable sitting at the ice skating rink stands. The seats … Continue reading
Hope you’ll read about my second visit to JCube. It was so crowded but I found a cafe that was an oasis.
Had lunch at Itacho. It’s a bit confusing as it seems to be two brands in one? The restaurant at JCube seems to be the only branch that has this dual concept. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. … Continue reading
I feel embarrassed to say that I was one among the crowd at JCube. I really wanted to turn away from the madness. If you drive you can’t get a lot here and have to also wait for one at … Continue reading