I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kirsten Han
Had to share this brilliant piece by Kirsten Han. It spoke to me as I often grapple with this. Blogging is one way I express myself but I am not just a blogger. I’m happy to be one, and take … Continue reading
Kirsten Han has brilliantly written about 7 Singaporean videos which are all unintentionally awkward and comical. Check out Kirsten’s full post at SEA Youth Say So, a wonderful new website by young writers in the region. This one of Ris … Continue reading
Nothing beats pink – it was so beautiful seeing those balloons go up in the video. Read this wonderful article by blogger Kirsten with loads of photos from the event. Loved this one Kirsten shot, of Vincent Wijeysingha and he’s … Continue reading
I try not to get worked up by politics and to always keep a cool head. But this time the gutter politics has gone too far and I just can’t keep quiet. Let me be totally honest. I am so … Continue reading