- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
- Psoriasis: Visit to the Dermatologist
- Never Been on the Singapore Flyer
- My Eldest Cousin M
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: kitty
Just photographs of regals kittys taken all over our little island. Will add to this list as we find more models. My partner loves photographing cats.
Two fascinating viral videos. Cute Cats and Babies always go viral. First watch Maru the Japanese kitty who will fit into a box no matter how small it gets. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo] Next we have a toddler with the best smile. Music … Continue reading
It was a hot afternoon and it seemed like a good idea to curl up and have a nap.
You can easily come across a cat in Singapore. There used to be more strays around but this cat we spotted in Toa Payoh, is probably a pet of a store owner and she looks pretty well fed and healthy. … Continue reading
I can’t tell you why I am fascinated by this video, but I think you will be too. A persian kitty eating a watermelon is the most adorable thing I’ve seen in a while. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHNObcEh8]