- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: light bulbs
Thought it was a fashion store at first, but it turned out to be a clinic. I guess it makes sense, as they do plastic surgery here. I thought the light bulbs in the window was a very cool feature. … Continue reading
I was at the mall attached to the Golden Landmark Hotel. It’s quite an empty place, but there are several shops that sell mechanical watches, in particular vintage Rolexes. I think there has been some renovation here since our last … Continue reading