I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: lyrics
A song that spoke to me when I was pining for my dad, was ‘Fix You’. It was no surprise to learn that Chris Martin wrote the song for his wife after she was shattered by her father’s death. It … Continue reading
A YouTuber added lyrics and pictures to mrbrown’s Curry Night song. (sung to Vincent) Not Vincent Wijeyingha, but that song, Starry Starry Night. But I am sure Vincent would find this pretty funny. [youtube]MhLozqBqPMk[/youtube]
The sad fact about life is that when you get to a certain age, you would have had the misfortune to encounter at least one really mean people. If not, then you’re really lucky. As I was trawling the … Continue reading