I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: manga
I was excited when I spotted the Tin Tin Comics section at Harris Bookstore. The soft cover ones cost about S$14 each, and S$13 if you have one of those discount cards. But be warned. Tin Tin written 70 years … Continue reading
Cute huh? Pink, girly Voodoo Dolls. Very interesting concept – eco friendly and super light paper wallets. At the Harris Bookstore at Somerset 313 there was a whole collection of manga by a Singaporean artist which I found captivating. This … Continue reading
Adorable manga characters at the collectible toy store. Kawaii Those Keep Calm signs were begging to be parodied. This one reminds me of the voice in my head, each time I have a panic attack.
I recall using this starchy art glue as a kid. Cartoon characters from childhood. Kitty’s nose drips when it gets too cold, but this jacket will keep her warm.