- Thoughts of My Youngest Cousin
- Revelations by my Youngest Uncle
- Ceylonese Singaporean
- 5 Things I Thought I Would Have when I was a Child: Letting Go of My Expectations
- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: manga
I was excited when I spotted the Tin Tin Comics section at Harris Bookstore. The soft cover ones cost about S$14 each, and S$13 if you have one of those discount cards. But be warned. Tin Tin written 70 years … Continue reading
Cute huh? Pink, girly Voodoo Dolls. Very interesting concept – eco friendly and super light paper wallets. At the Harris Bookstore at Somerset 313 there was a whole collection of manga by a Singaporean artist which I found captivating. This … Continue reading
Adorable manga characters at the collectible toy store. Kawaii Those Keep Calm signs were begging to be parodied. This one reminds me of the voice in my head, each time I have a panic attack.
I recall using this starchy art glue as a kid. Cartoon characters from childhood. Kitty’s nose drips when it gets too cold, but this jacket will keep her warm.