I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Melancholia
We were all excited when we saw the moon tonight. I have never seen it looking this huge. Reminded me of the movie Melancholia where a rogue planet collides with Earth and as it approaches it gets bigger and bigger. … Continue reading
A poor shot of the biggest moon I’ve seen in a while. It’s the hugest light amidst the street lamps. It was spectacular to see and reminded me of that movie Melancholia. What if, the moon was really coming closer … Continue reading
You must watch Drive. I was riveted throughout. Very impressed by Ryan Gosling’s performance and I think he deserves an Oscar. I am usually terrified of violence as I tend to get nightmares but some movies are so good I … Continue reading