I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: New York
I have yet to watch the movie, but two things surprised me about this novel by Truman Capote. The racist language and the fact that it’s only 100 pages long. It seems that the movie is loosely based on the … Continue reading
When I was four, even a little trip across the border to Malaysia made me wide-eyed. It was thrilling when the scenery changed drastically from Singapore’s urban landscape, to rows and rows of rubber trees with little tin-cups stuck in … Continue reading
I’ll be turning 40 in a few weeks, and all year long I have been anticipating going into a deep funk. So far it hasn’t quite happened yet and I think I have to thank my blogger friends on WordPress … Continue reading
When B called me to tell me that a plane had hit a building in New York, I thought it was probably a small craft that has accidentally brushed a building. I didn’t even think there would be any injuries. … Continue reading