- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: odd
I am terribly awkward and self conscious. Never been into parties or clubbing where I didn’t already know and was comfortable with everyone there. I prefer one on one meetings over tea with someone I know and like, rather than … Continue reading
My mum recalls that when I was a toddler I used to love sitting on the plastic tiger at the entrance of Haw Par Villa. Back then we called the place Tiger Balm gardens. Try as I might I couldn’t … Continue reading
Singapore’s weather can be so wonderfully weird. Sunny in the foreground and dark threatening clouds on the horizon, not too far away. Don’t think I quite captured how contrasting it was.
After gorging on laksa, we were strolling around the Alexandra area in an effort to feel less bloated. Nothing much to see. Mostly shops selling tyres and car assessories here. Saw some really weird car signs. Boredom and blogging makes … Continue reading
I don’t think any legal loan service would be advertised like this. Would they?
When I was a little kid I hated to eat proper meals or at all. I was more interested in playing (if only I was that way now). I used to eat what seems positively gross to me now – … Continue reading