- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: posts
1. That I put more effort into each post – in terms of clarity, and usefulness of content (but not so much effort or perfectionism that it stops me from posting at all) 2. That no post I write feels … Continue reading
I decided to dig up my older posts from 2006 and relive the embarrassing writing. I started blogging regularly in July 2006, on Google’s blogspot and 5 years later I am finally re-reading the old entries. It sure feels weird … Continue reading