I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Q&A
Been having lot of fun with the Q&A sessions with fellow bloggers. So happy that I’ve been invited by Lady J who was the very first person to nominate me for the Liebster Award and I wanted to nominate her … Continue reading
A bit of a personal post at White as Milk as I answer Katrijn’s 11 questions.
Following up from my last post, I was so enthralled to get the responses from blog writers that I nominated for the Liebster award. Thank you so much for putting effort into your responses and sharing such personal details and … Continue reading
I can’t help but think this year’s Miss Singapore, is one of the most poised contestants we’ve had yet. Usually Miss Singapore is at the receiving end of derision and scorn. Even though this year’s contestant is much better I … Continue reading
Miss Malaysia, Deborah’s answers were really strong and I really hope Malaysia goes far this time. [youtube]h8r6l41J1ZU&feature=related[/youtube]
I like her. I think she’s pretty and she could be an Osmond sister with that brilliant smile. The Philippines always has really strong contestants. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI2TKjkos_w&feature=related]
Miss China is pretty and I love how she looks in that beautiful red gown, but to put it euphemistically, her answers were quite entertaining. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qafDhHYBRPA&feature=related]