I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Quiznos
I feel like such a glutton when I do all my food posts in a row. Decided to end the blog binge with a healthier option – Quiznos sandwiches. I tend to pick the Mesquite Chicken. Green Tea Matcha Latte. … Continue reading
If you like the Iced Latte at Starbucks you may like Tully’s version. It’s my favourite ice latte at the moment because I find it somehow smoother, and not too bitter. I am so glad there’s a Quiznos in Singapore … Continue reading