- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Quiznos
I feel like such a glutton when I do all my food posts in a row. Decided to end the blog binge with a healthier option – Quiznos sandwiches. I tend to pick the Mesquite Chicken. Green Tea Matcha Latte. … Continue reading
If you like the Iced Latte at Starbucks you may like Tully’s version. It’s my favourite ice latte at the moment because I find it somehow smoother, and not too bitter. I am so glad there’s a Quiznos in Singapore … Continue reading