I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: rabbit
I think the cartoonist behind Happeepill is truly talented. Love the way his wild imagination works. The cute bunny who speaks Singlish always makes me chuckle. Here’s a video he posted after not posting for a long while. I can … Continue reading
I used to love the Starbucks at this mall as it was cosy and located just where you got off the escalator, from City Hall MRT. It’s now been modified and no longer air-conditioned. It looks a bit too cramped … Continue reading
Every place you go in Singapore right now, you can spot a rabbit. Because it’s Chinese New Year and the Year of the Rabbit. Saw some lovely Peter Rabbit-esque ones at Parkway Parade (a relatively old mall in the East … Continue reading
On the 3rd of February 2011, the year of the rabbit will be ushered in with noisy fanfare, so if you’re in Singapore head down to Chinatown for bunnies galore. I saw a few Bugs Bunny, but I think Thumper … Continue reading
Chinese New Year is a month away and the rabbit and Chinese New Year goodies have made their appearance when I checked out the NTUC Xtra at Nex. New Year is not here yet and Christmas is not yet over, … Continue reading
Can anyone else see the bunny in that patch of blue sky?