I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: relaxing
The one mall in Singapore I find truly relaxing as it makes me feel transported to my favourite place in Asia – Japan. Here are the photos I took as the Japanese New Year is celebrated. What lovely concepts & … Continue reading
Lovely canopy of trees and it was pretty relaxing even though it was the weekend. I guess we got lucky with the timing as people were leaving as we arrived at the Starbucks at Big Splash. (Wrote the post some … Continue reading
After visiting the Gardens at the Bay, it left me longing for the more natural Botanic Gardens. So I implored to B to make a stop there one day. It was a brief stop but on the weekends the place … Continue reading
When I feel frazzled, just being in a place where there is a strong natural element, makes me feel serene. Which is why I love the Botanic Gardens. This time we explored just the area around the Visitor’s Centre and … Continue reading
Chocolate and peanut butter cake at Relish. This is so rich it must be shared. This is the perfect place to relax on a rainy afternoon, with soothing music, high ceilings and impeccable service. We never feel rushed here. Free … Continue reading
When you buy tea from a cafe it’s always nice to have real tea leaves, even if it comes in a bag. Most of the time I pay the same and get tea bags filled with lower quality tea dust … Continue reading