I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: retrenchment
Anyone who has been through a retrenchment or had the heartache of searching for a job during a recession, will appreciate that this movie was made. Everyone else should watch it just so that you can have empathy, because unless … Continue reading
[youtube]rAj5km-2-es[/youtube] I know there are many people against any kind of Welfare System, but I am not one of them. This was a question and answer between MM Lee and the union during the downturn. The part that disturbed me … Continue reading
I can so relate to this. A job is so much part of your identity and it can be devastating to be unemployed. The worries can be intense. Dr Ang also talks about job pay cuts and how this affects … Continue reading
This appeals to me because I like stories that are more reflective of reality than the fantasies out there. Retrenchment, heartache, bad fortune – all these are real to me. That Will Ferrell is in the main dramatic role is … Continue reading