- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: room
The most prominent feature on the roads of Delhi were the green and yellow tuk-tuks. We saw them everywhere. And in this shot, a helicopter in the air – probably part of the tight security due to Republic Day. Also … Continue reading
My sister booked a room at the Tower Wing of the Sheraton Saigon. We picked this hotel for it’s excellent location in District 1. We didn’t need to take a cab at all and just walked everywhere from the hotel. … Continue reading
Who knew that so many gorgeous prints could work together with such a pretty result. I think the mainly white background and the blues and pinks anchor the design. The doll, the blue rocking chair, the layers of pretty fabrics … Continue reading
They are covered with 3D wall stickers which create the amazing optical illusions of extra space. Definitely more interesting than using a mirror to add space to a small room. Check them out at Couture Decor which sells these cool door … Continue reading
Beautiful print called Emma Armchair by Etsy seller, Emmakisstina. Boy would I love to have that hanging over my bed. What a lovely focal point that would be. I love the candy striped furniture and the opulent shocking pink carpet … Continue reading
These mustard yellow cushions from Muji have been enticing me to buy them. They are ever so soft to touch. So soft that you can leave a finger print as you poke it and it will slowly go back into … Continue reading