- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: salary
Let me first confess. Most of the time I can be quite an air-head, and in the past I was carefree, ignorant and quite apathetic. Then life became not so carefree. This year I have woken up. Perhaps it’s the … Continue reading
Unless you’re rich, you would probably be among the people who are worried about the rising housing prices and the cost of everything else in Singapore. Retirement does not seem plausible at all, which is why most people struggle in … Continue reading