I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: sampan
Update: Here is more information about the popular TV serial from India, Diya Aur Baati Hum. The main character might be winning a cooking competition in Singapore and that’s how the script brings some of the cast to our shores. … Continue reading
Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands: Where you can take a sampan ride and experience gushing water inside a mall
Don’t think I’ll ever ride the sampan. Just seems to contrived and unreal, when I could take a nice bumboat ride out to one of the little islands from Changi instead. But I think kids would enjoy this and I’d … Continue reading