- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: scones
Service still kinda sucks, but I can’t resist the pretty crockery and fragrant teas. The scones are some of the best I’ve had especially with the clotted cream and refreshing tea jam. The sandwiches are forgettable and pathetic for the … Continue reading
It’s always fun to try out brand new places and especially when you have great company. I must say firstly that this place reminds me of Jones the Grocer. It was very pleasant to sit here and chat. The decor … Continue reading
We had the set which cost just S$30 for two people. The portions were very little but it was enough for us. I guess petite is good when you don’t want to get too full. Even though the quality of … Continue reading