I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: scones
Service still kinda sucks, but I can’t resist the pretty crockery and fragrant teas. The scones are some of the best I’ve had especially with the clotted cream and refreshing tea jam. The sandwiches are forgettable and pathetic for the … Continue reading
It’s always fun to try out brand new places and especially when you have great company. I must say firstly that this place reminds me of Jones the Grocer. It was very pleasant to sit here and chat. The decor … Continue reading
We had the set which cost just S$30 for two people. The portions were very little but it was enough for us. I guess petite is good when you don’t want to get too full. Even though the quality of … Continue reading