I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: SEA Aquarium
There are some unusual sea creatures I saw here that I’ve never seen before and for that I guess it was worth the huge ticket price of S$29. The tanks here are pretty massive and more impressive than the previous … Continue reading
I don’t know if it’s truly worth the ticket price, but it is worth while to see it at least once. The ticket covers both the Maritime Experiential Museum as well as the SEA Aquarium. The ticket will allow you … Continue reading