I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ships
We just needed a day to gaze at the sea.
Had satay at East Coast Lagoon Beach and then walked to this area where we watched people on water skis at the artificial lake. The ships at sea are always a captivating sight and in that way our Singapore beaches … Continue reading
A stormy day at East Coast Beach. The sky threatened, but we did not let it keep us away till fat droplets hit our faces. Warm rain is not strange to us here. And somehow. If you didn’t tell me … Continue reading
Took this some time ago and forgot about it. Decided it was time for a short post to appreciate the art at our MRT Stations.
Here’s where people take a cruise to places like Tallin in Estonia, Stockholm and St Petersburg in Russia. We didn’t do that as we wanted to experience Helsinki fully and had limited time. But there is a beauty here that … Continue reading
I love how all the huge tankers and cargo vessels look like toy ships from high above. This is the best part about being in a plane. The view and knowing that you’ll be home soon. Distracted me and made … Continue reading