I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: skies
Wonderfully scary shades of grey, as the thunderstorm looms above. I guess we are moving away from it as you can see how clear the sky still is, far ahead. But we didn’t quite make it. Not that we were … Continue reading
I love looking up and taking photos of our skies. In spite of our perpetual summer, we do see quite a bit of variation if we look hard enough. A fine day. Clear skies. Cumulous clouds on a blistering hot … Continue reading