I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: skin
I’ve been stopping myself from sharing on this blog, because I’m afraid of being judged. That’s the danger of being honest and putting yourself out there. I really shouldn’t care about the negativity, because that hinders me from connecting with … Continue reading
Raspberries are so lovely with yoghurt or just on their own. I think they are the prettiest of the berries. A lipstick in this shade would be just perfect. It’s a pity they are quite expensive in Singapore at almost … Continue reading
To motivate myself in 2011, I’m gonna start a list of healthy food that I actually like. My new favourite snack is passion fruit. It’s wonderfully sourish sweet. You just cut the fruit in half and scoop the fruit out … Continue reading
You must watch this thought provoking video posted by blogger Pretty Brown Girl. It is shocking to me because it is so familiar. The little girl in the video could be a member of my own family. http://vimeo.com/16210769 It's not … Continue reading
How do these celebrities above 40 look so amazing for their age and they all look like they didn’t get any help from a surgeon’s scalpel. They make it so hard for us mere mortals. I picked mostly candid and … Continue reading