I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: speciality
A new speciality Japanese coffee place at 100 AM mall (the former Amara Hotel Shopping Centre). I had the Guatemala Blue Lake which cost S$8.50 (pretty steep). Pleasant place to sit down for a coffee and we were greeted outside … Continue reading
You can find the sweetest packaging here and it’s especially enticing to girls. Saw some delighted young ladies choosing their treats for the week. Was excited to see Moomin biscuits, having recently fallen in love with these characters in Helsinki … Continue reading
This is one place I don’t enjoy coming to (has a bit of a gritty vibe, like Sim Lim Square and hot like a sauna with no escalators), but since I was tagging along, I decided to whip out my … Continue reading
I was quite impressed by the Cold Storage Supermarket with its rows and rows of pristinely arranged produce. So clean too. It’s not just any Cold Storage. It’s a speciality store. It’s located way down in basement two, so you … Continue reading