I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: spiritual
What is Wabi Sabi? I see it as the appreciation of the imperfect and transient. A reminder that we too, are passing through this life, but for a moment. In a Wabi Sabi home, a flower is placed in a … Continue reading
Wow. What Jim Carrey expresses is something I have tormented myself with as well. Wish it was easier to live in the moment rather than to worry about future events that haven’t yet occured. Sometimes things we imagine will be … Continue reading
A wonderful thing about Singapore is that you just need to drive for 5-10 minutes and you can come across religious buildings of all faiths. Can’t wait to see the full facade of the beautiful Sikh temple when it’s renovation … Continue reading
The best part about flying is taking photos from the plane. The best views you can possibly get. For a while I am distracted from my fears by the sheer beauty of the pristine sky and the blanket of clouds. … Continue reading
Whenever my friends asks me questions about Hinduism and the significance of this or that, I try my best but I’m embarrassed to say I don’t have an exact knowledge. What I know is hazy and based on what I … Continue reading