I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: St Marc Cafe
Surprised to see H&M open where the National Geographic store used to be. I quite like the kiddie clothes here. Cute hair and phone assessories too – cute pink walrus iphone cover. And I do like how mustard and navy … Continue reading
The Espresso Jelly dessert is something I would definitely have again, although with the new year coming (when willpower is at it’s highest or should I say hope that the slate is wiped clean) I’ll try not eat as many … Continue reading