I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: strict
I wrote one of my more personal posts, about what it was like for me as a child in Primary School. To be honest it was one of those posts I felt a bit self conscious writing. A teeny bit … Continue reading
[youtube]IHLE5-2tAXk[/youtube] Just an instance of how enforcement of the law is too stringent and does not look at intent. A bit crazy that you can’t have something if you’re suffering from nausea or a severe sore throat. The main premise … Continue reading
Never thought I’d see graffiti in Singapore. Quite refreshing I must say, when it becomes part of street art. Perhaps poor Oliver Fricker should have tried this artsy area instead of our MRT trains that ended up embarrassing authorities with … Continue reading
It’s a hard life for a wee baby in Singapore. If you get hungry and get fed milk on the train, expect to be stopped at mid feed by an MRT official. The whole story seems embarrassing to me and … Continue reading
I agree with blogger Kirsten and hope 32 year old Swiss, Oliver Fricker doesn’t get flogged either. (Not another Michael Fay incident!) Why a banker with a cushy job would want to risk doing this is mind boggling, especially knowing … Continue reading