I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sydney
The train journey was worth it once we reached the magical misty charming town of Luera. I think one of the loveliest places in the Blue Mountains and Australia. We experienced the full beauty of nature and small town charm … Continue reading
It was rather tiring lugging bags after a red eye flight from Singapore to Sydney and then hopping on to two trains to get to the Blue Mountains. From the Airport to the Central Station and then from the Central … Continue reading
I’ll be turning 40 in a few weeks, and all year long I have been anticipating going into a deep funk. So far it hasn’t quite happened yet and I think I have to thank my blogger friends on WordPress … Continue reading
Jones The Grocer was started in 1996 and sells premium Aussie food and drinks with its first store in Sydney. I recently browsed around a very crowded outlet in Singapore at Dempsey Hill. As you enter it strikes you how … Continue reading