I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tangs
Krispy Kreme has been open for some time, but I was a bit tardy in writing about it. Guess it was because I found it not as good as what I had in Hong Kong. Not as fresh, too sweet … Continue reading
Just read about this on my iphone through the Straits Times. Finally. Have been waiting for ages and since then lost my craving for donuts. Still need to wait till mid October though. The last time I had Krispy Kreme … Continue reading
I love these striking, deep red plant holders just outside Wisma Atria as you exit from the Orchard MRT Station. I never noticed these before.