- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Tangs
Krispy Kreme has been open for some time, but I was a bit tardy in writing about it. Guess it was because I found it not as good as what I had in Hong Kong. Not as fresh, too sweet … Continue reading
Just read about this on my iphone through the Straits Times. Finally. Have been waiting for ages and since then lost my craving for donuts. Still need to wait till mid October though. The last time I had Krispy Kreme … Continue reading
I love these striking, deep red plant holders just outside Wisma Atria as you exit from the Orchard MRT Station. I never noticed these before.