- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: tart
I just love the Tanglin area and it would be a dream to live here. It’s away from the bustle of town but not too far away either. I’ve always felt that Tudor Court is one of the most quaint … Continue reading
I know this place has a huge mark-up as I’ve been told, but I can’t help but like it. I am quite fond of the tea here. Also the decor makes me think, this is what a tea Salon in … Continue reading
TWG opened a new branch at Takashimaya. I think Royal Copenhagen used to be in this spot. The Indian owners of TWG must be doing really well and it’s no wonder as I’m sure their profit margins are very high. … Continue reading
Bread Talk really knows how to mine the marketing potential out of every event. Here’s the Tan egg tart in response to PE2011 and 4 Tan candidates.
B really likes the matcha latte at Tea Dot. Every now and then I crave for something lemony. Another one of my visits from some time ago that I totally forgot to post. Later on we browsed at the NTUC … Continue reading