I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tart
I just love the Tanglin area and it would be a dream to live here. It’s away from the bustle of town but not too far away either. I’ve always felt that Tudor Court is one of the most quaint … Continue reading
I know this place has a huge mark-up as I’ve been told, but I can’t help but like it. I am quite fond of the tea here. Also the decor makes me think, this is what a tea Salon in … Continue reading
TWG opened a new branch at Takashimaya. I think Royal Copenhagen used to be in this spot. The Indian owners of TWG must be doing really well and it’s no wonder as I’m sure their profit margins are very high. … Continue reading
Bread Talk really knows how to mine the marketing potential out of every event. Here’s the Tan egg tart in response to PE2011 and 4 Tan candidates.
B really likes the matcha latte at Tea Dot. Every now and then I crave for something lemony. Another one of my visits from some time ago that I totally forgot to post. Later on we browsed at the NTUC … Continue reading