I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tea dot
Not the best lemon tart I guess, but I think it’s pretty good. Anyone know where I can get the best lemon tarts? I prefer these to chocolate sometimes. I like my desserts sour sweet.
B really likes the matcha latte at Tea Dot. Every now and then I crave for something lemony. Another one of my visits from some time ago that I totally forgot to post. Later on we browsed at the NTUC … Continue reading
The lemon cupcake with vanilla icing was pretty nice and moist. Earl Grey is my favourite tea.
Shouldn’t ice cream come with only smiles? I think so but the servers that I encountered here don’t. This is at the ice cream outlet located just in front of the Central – Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream. This is … Continue reading