I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: teenagers
I hope no one throws bricks at me, but wouldn’t it be wonderful if no teens were allowed either and then it would be a truly adult place. I would love a place for old fogies like myself, but I … Continue reading
I don’t have a fear of heights, but the escalator ride (goes up 3 levels at least) and the ship design at Stadium MRT (circle line or yellow line as I like to call it) is both impressive and vertigo … Continue reading