I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: The Art and Science Museum
If you’ve ever played Pet Society on Facebook (used to be addicted to it before I quit cold turkey), you’ll recognize the Dali couch in the form of red lips. It was one of the most expensive and exclusive items … Continue reading
As a child I have always loved the idea of angels. There are one of the most comforting symbols to me. Also I had no idea that Dali sculptures (not original ones) were found all over the world, in public … Continue reading
The Dali Exhibits were divided according to his work. Like this one – Mythology and Religion. The butterfly – to help man escape daily worries for lightness. I wish there was a way the butterflies on earth could help us … Continue reading