I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: The Tourist
Angeline Jolie, you either love her or loathe her. I’ll go with the former and I think she’s stunningly gorgeous. Those eyes, those lips – to die for. Her latest gown, on the red carpet at Madrid, with the sparkly … Continue reading
I can’t wait for The Tourist to show here. Any movie about travel and fantastic locations, and I’m there. Especially with fantastic cinematography that’s a feast for the eyes. In spite of the weird British accent, Jolie looks absolutely stunning … Continue reading
I hate phones too. They make me jump out of my skin each time they ring. The worst thing is a phone ringing late at night or early in the morning. It makes my heart stop, because it’s always bad … Continue reading
Angelina Jolie has never looked softer or prettier. I just love that shade of pink lipstick she’s wearing. Also blue and pink – my favourite combination. What a lovely cover. According to Just Jared this is what she reveals in … Continue reading