- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: The Tourist
Angeline Jolie, you either love her or loathe her. I’ll go with the former and I think she’s stunningly gorgeous. Those eyes, those lips – to die for. Her latest gown, on the red carpet at Madrid, with the sparkly … Continue reading
I can’t wait for The Tourist to show here. Any movie about travel and fantastic locations, and I’m there. Especially with fantastic cinematography that’s a feast for the eyes. In spite of the weird British accent, Jolie looks absolutely stunning … Continue reading
I hate phones too. They make me jump out of my skin each time they ring. The worst thing is a phone ringing late at night or early in the morning. It makes my heart stop, because it’s always bad … Continue reading
Angelina Jolie has never looked softer or prettier. I just love that shade of pink lipstick she’s wearing. Also blue and pink – my favourite combination. What a lovely cover. According to Just Jared this is what she reveals in … Continue reading