- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: ticket
Visiting the Peranakan Museum was not a planned thing. We just happened to go by and I persuaded B to stop and see if it was open. To my delight it was and tickets cost just S$6 each. Good to … Continue reading
After the recent budget announcement by the Finance Minister, the most tweeted joke in Social Media was about needing to buy 4D. Every Singaporean knows what 4D or Toto is. More than half the population buys these legal lottery tickets, … Continue reading