- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: tips
My sister is 50 but hasn’t hit menopause yet and has a remarkable amount of energy. The energy she has is comparable to what I had in my twenties which makes me wonder why I’m so defective. We share 50% … Continue reading
I wanted to save on some food costs so tried using the CDC vouchers (given to Singaporeans for enduring the COVID situation) yesterday and I was successful. I decided to make this a series as the vouchers can be used … Continue reading
[youtube]rtT9N9L_4-w[/youtube] Some tips on how to improve that presentation you may have to give at the Office. The one you’re dreading. I hope you electrify your audience like Jobs did every single time. [youtube]2-ntLGOyHw4[/youtube] Steve used to be nervous when … Continue reading
Check out Sister Earth Organics for Wellness Tips. I have to also thank her for helping me produce my very first photo with a watermark using Picnik. She not only gives health tips, she gives tech tips too. Basically you … Continue reading
I am not much of a shopaholic, but most of my family members are, so this is a list of things you can get in Vietnam. To me the best souvenirs are my photos and memories. I would be devastated … Continue reading