I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Toa Payoh Hub
Haven’t been to the Toa Payoh Hub area in a while and was pleasantly surprised that more casual eateries have been added and now there is a covered air-conditioned walkway for them. There’s a Starbucks at the very end too … Continue reading
Wanted to check out the Chinese New Year Buzz in the heartlands. Instead of the usual dragon we noticed goldfish instead. In the day time the estate gets very hot, but at night it’s nice cool and breezy. Want a … Continue reading
I was instantly attracted by these sculptures at Toa Payoh, just next to the place where Singaporeans queue to book their HDB flats, called the Toa Payoh Hub. Toa Payoh central is one of Singapore’s earliest public housing projects. Tiong … Continue reading