I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Toddlers and Tiaras
In Singapore we are very exposed to the American media and we grew up on American TV. Even without TV, we have YouTube and sometimes I can’t help watching the train wreck reality shows on TLC. Singapore TV is low … Continue reading
This is 3 months old, but I just watched it and it’s hilarious. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s] Not very absurd if you watch the actual thing. Quite horrifying that it’s not a stretch what’s happening out there. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fph6VRfC4] All I can think of … Continue reading
Update: You’re never too young to get our eyebrows waxed! (via Dlisted) 10 year old Brooklyn even manages to warn other little girls “Don’t try this at home!”. The guy who waxes her eyebrows even boasts that she will only … Continue reading