I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tweens
Well for one thing, my concentration is not as good as it used to be with all these new distractions. But these distractions are oh so enticing. It’s no surprise that Tik Tok has grown exponentially to become the most … Continue reading
When I was a kid the most fun I had was with my cousins, aunties and uncles. Wish I could relive just that part of my childhood. It was so sweet and joyous. We played cards like seven diamonds, ‘crocodile … Continue reading
I’m blessed with the best little angels and always want to take the time to record my deep gratitude. If one day they ever read this, I want them to know how much they mean to me. Actually at every … Continue reading
Update: Kendall Jenner responds to critics of her bikini pictures in People Magazine. She reveals her dad Bruce Jenner was concerned. “I am excited to be working as a model, doing what I love to do.” The Keeping Up With … Continue reading