I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: uncles
I recently asked my uncle how he felt when his son was just born. “Were you nervous being a father now? Nervous about having to carry a baby.” He said not really, and then I realised my baby cousin (I … Continue reading
I may repeat this a lot but I have very caring aunts and uncles who keep me sane. They do so much for us, are really supportive and I wish everyone could have close knit families like this. Even if … Continue reading
In other areas of my life I may gripe and feel like I have a raw deal, and feel extreme anxiety over why things are the way they are, but in one area I sometimes feel on top of the … Continue reading
After my dreary post on New Year’s eve, I went over to my aunt’s place for our annual family New Year’s eve party and had a blast! We talked about strange things like the Mayan prediction that the world is … Continue reading
My uncle A brought us bananas. They were from another uncle E (his brother) who grows the plant in his home. I seriously have the best uncles. Every few months we get a supply when the fruits ripen. They are … Continue reading