I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Uniqlo
Bedok Mall is open way earlier than expected. I like that it’s connected to the Bedok MRT but other than Wingstop (chicken wing chain from USA that hasn’t crossed my radar) nothing else seemed that exciting. For food I would … Continue reading
We were super kiasu, I’m embarrassed to say, and checked out the newest mall jem even though most of it is just a replica of malls in Orchard Road, like Centrepoint. And nope, no queuing for us as we didn’t … Continue reading
Update on 7 April 2012: Ok it’s open now and super crowded – I pass. What I posted earlier: I am not that thrilled about this, but many Uniqlo fans probably are. I think Uniqlo is not bad, especially for … Continue reading