I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Westgate Mall
They seem to have gone with the acrobatic circus theme?
Been craving for handmade noodles, so had some Dan Dan Mian at Paradise Dynasty at Westgate Mall. This is not as spicy as it looks due to the peanut base. I originally thought that this was a chain from China … Continue reading
Yummy dumplings and the lovely banana souffle dessert are what I must have at Paradise Dynasty. Service could be vastly improved at the Westgate Branch (level 2) which we went to recently but I won’t fault the food quality.