I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: wishes
Wish I could stop being such a worry wart but I think it’s genetically programmed in me to be anxious. Sometimes that can be a good thing because I tend to get things done due to anxiety, but when the … Continue reading
Was thinking about my aunty’s 75th birthday approaching, and I also came across this wonderful blog by 77 year old Aunty Uta where she shares her memories of living in a different world. I’ve always admired my aunt’s command of … Continue reading